Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Joy of Pepsi!!!

So..Here We Go!! I know the past few days Bri and I have been discussing the "Coke Side of Life" but tonight we are going to talk about "The Joy of Pepsi". I know you all remember before Britney went crazy(I still don't think she is crazy, but to each his own), and the Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Baaaaaaaaaa The Joyyyy of Pepsiiiiiiii song was stuck in all of our heads. The forever classic ad that stole all of our hearts.
Although I believe Always Coca Colaaaaaa is a fun slogan to sing, the Bah Bah Bah Joy of Pepsi song by far took Pepsi to a whole new level. Pepsi really took the cake by having the girl all the boys wanted and all the girls wanted to be like singing the Pepsi theme song.
So tell us what you thing....Always Coca Cola or The Joy of Pepsi?

1 comment:

Professor Sanghvi said...

this post got me on youtube looking at various pepsi ads. personally, i'd rather be the ad agency for pepsi - i think they need to find thier position and stick with it. but in the meantime we get to feast on great commercials nonetheless.

and seeing britney spears in her peak talk about generation next! hmmm.......how the stars have fallen.